Breakups can be exhausting and very stressful. They can really mess up with your life to a great damn extent.A lot of breakup quotes have been popular lately because they were found relatable to what people experienced and relevant to their relationships. Here are the 10 quotes that made it to the list.
- You cant start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one
Moving on would be entirely theoretical and limited to your sentences, when asked by friends if you still are thinking about your ex. You cannot re-read the same page in your life hoping that the climax would change, hoping you wouldn’t be apart from them. This is practically not possible.
- Don’t cry because of 1 person. Remember, there is still 6,790,062,216 people to smile too
Remember, there is always a reason to smile. Breakup cannot wipe off your smile that you have been prestigiously wearing on since your birth.
- Breakups don’t just happen. The relationship ended for a reason. It didn’t just run its course- there was a firm , legitimate reason the reason the two of you couldn’t reach the next level
When two people decide to part ways, it is obvious that there was a powerful reason that has compelled them to take that decision and abide by it. It’s not always necessary for two people in love, to always stay together. Maybe you can find a better one who won’t break your heart like this one did.
- There comes a day when you realize turning the page is the best feeling in the world-because you realize there’s so much more to the book than the page you were stuck on
Sometimes, you get stuck on the same page of your life, the same person, trying really hard putting in all you’ve got, all the efforts. But when you reach a point of saturation that this is not working anymore, then turning that page wouldn’t be wrong. In fact that would be one of the best decisions you have ever taken.
- If you allow people to make more withdrawals than deposits in your life, you will be out of balance and in the negative. Know when to close the account
Its always said that “what you give is always what you get”, but there comes a scenario where, what you give is exceedingly more than what you acquire. In such cases knowing exactly when to stop is important. Also by doing so, you will get to know the true shades of people. They say love is all about what you give, but that will be again a one-sided relationship. Also never allow someone to be your priority while letting yourself be their opinion.
- Distance sometimes lets you know whos worth keeping and who’s worth letting go
Love cannot wear out by distances, physically or mentally between two people, if it does then, is it even love?. In such a situation breaking up is the better thing to do. Letting go and moving on is optimum.
- If you have to beg someone to be in your life, they don’t belong there
We should always surround ourselves with people whom we love and who love us in return. Begging someone to stay in your life wouldn’t help ever, it may feel good, initially to be with them. But as days pass one can find themselves getting lonelier as they wouldn’t be with us, and even if they’d be, it’s just physically. Think about it from your perspective. Imagine if someone begs you to stay in their life, it would be very natural for you to assume they have a lower self-esteem.
- Someone who is worthy of your love will never put in a situation where you feel you must sacrifice your dignity, integrity or self-worth to be with them
Someone who is in love you; their love need not be proven. Even though they don’t tell you “I love you” every single minute, they are very protective of you. They always bring out the best in you. They will tell you the right things in a virtuous way. They will treat you the way you deserve.
- A breakup does not equal a breakdown. Life is so much more than just a relationship
Life is beyond a relationship. It’s beautiful. Therefore one heartbreak or one failed relationship cannot ruin it all. When you fall down, you dust yourself up and go. The same philosophy works with breakup. You have to pick yourself up and move forward.
- Some people are going to leave, but that’s not the end of your story. That’s the end of their part in your story
Speaking practically, many people come and go in our lives and only a few are here to stay. And all these temporary people who come and go always have something to teach us. A breakup is never the end of the story, as a point of fact it is the start of your story. At the end of the day what matters is “how you stood against the storm”, and not “how strong the storm was”.