10 positive quotes after break up
Breakups, heartbreaks, whenever this occurs to someone they tend spending time alone crying, binge eating, watching your old videos, pictures etc. but when you spend the time alone, post-breakup anyways, just try to think about the entire relationship as a whole and try to figure out yourself. These quotes can make you feel better as well as
- Stop looking for happiness in the same place you lost it
A very famous person quoted “if you cannot laugh at the same joke again and again, then why cry over the same thing again and again”. Therefore there wouldn’t be any point in crying and thinking “what would I do without him/her”. It’s time to keep your happiness and yourself as a priority.
- No relationship is ever a waste of your time. if it didn’t bring you what you want, it taught you what you don’t want
Any and every experience has always got something to give, they teach us something. And above all, we obviously don’t have the power of reversing time, only if we would have had it the world would be a better place to live. Nevertheless the world is still a better place, if you learn and take the best out of any situation. Your relationship, indeed upskilled you some valuable lessons.
- Every breakup is an opportunity to do it right the next time
Life is all about learning and brings the best from yourself as well as others. What if it didn’t work out this time, it will work out the next time or the later ones. Love undoubtedly deserves a second chance.
- Self Worth: building, or rebuilding self-worth after the breakup of a damaging relationship starts with stopping the negative thoughts of the one that is no longer there, and thinking positive thoughts of the one who still is……you
What’s gone is gone. There is no place for “what if”. You cant keep watering your thoughts about someone who isn’t there and expect yourself to grow. The first step in reconstructing yourself is to place self-worth at the highest. You are worthy of acquiring the world. So don’t let one person stop you.
- Respect yourself enough to walk away from anyone or anything that no longer serves you, grows you, or makes you happy
In any relationship, there are two crucial parts ie love and respect. Even if either of them isn’t there then the relationship dies. You might love the person absolutely, but if he/she isn’t giving you the respect you deserve, then it would be better for both of you to end it.
- I guess that sometimes certain people are meant to fall in love but not to be together and that’s okay because you may feel that this person is the only one but have you ever stopped and thought that maybe, just maybe you deserve so much more
Sometimes good can be the opposite of best. Not everyone who is in love stays together. At times you have to leave the good to find your best. And after all if it is meant to be, it will be. It will be the force of nature.
- Life is full of happiness and tears; be strong and have faith
This world, this life is a blessing. Don’t ever waste it. Occasionally, you see the dark clouds surrounding you. Don’t lose hope, dark nights always follows the brightest sun. there will always be some door open. So have faith and be deep-seated. Your happiness cannot end because one person has hurt you, it can never be too.
- Don’t choose. Accept life as it is in its totality
You cannot choose to be happy or sad after your break up. You have to accept it, you have to deal with it. You have to take it in a positive way. And when you do so, you see yourself growing as a human. You get self- aware, you become more focused on what you want and whom you want in your life.
- Sometimes God has to break you down to bless you up. Learn from your mistakes
When you fight with your best friend you sort out things, if they are not in a state where they can be resolved, you leave them maybe find a new friend. Ever wondered why things can’t get so easy with your boyfriend/girlfriend, as it is, with your friends. Well, it is, but it is us again who complicate things. People say love and friendship are two entirely different things, but they aren’t, friendship is always a foundation for love. If you break up, its just a mistake that you shouldn’t repeat, rather than hoping to make the same mistake again, in the name of love.
- Even if we cant be together in the end, I’m glad that you were a part of my life
There is always something to learn from a person. You may or may not fall in love with every person you meet, but you will unquestionably learn something new.