Yes, it’s cheesy, it’s intense, and it’s cute. It doesn’t matter when you are in love. Everything seems magical and ecstatic. For such a simple word, it has endless meanings. For centuries, people have tried to search for the perfect words to express the feelings of love. Although there’s never any perfect word, love means different things to different people. But if you had to define love in one word, what would it be? So many things come to our mind at the same time, isn’t it? Love is just so many things to us. It’s a world in itself. It has the power to make us happy, sad, excited, angry, and it has the power to make us hate as well. It is, indeed, a very strong and powerful feeling that you will ever experience. In this post, thebreakupcafe brings you a list of 10 one word Love Quotes that will melt your heart. <3
10 One Word Love Quotes
Despite the differences of opinion, when it comes to the word “love” we all desire one thing in common- we want it to be endless! Love is boundless. We have the power to love unconditionally. And limitlessly. We are capable of loving more than we can imagine. Whether it’s a particularly poignant moment from a movie, a memorable line from your favorite book, or a poet speaking the honest truth hidden in the core of his heart, a good love quote can shift the way you think about the feelings associated with the person you love. Here are the amazing One Word Love Quotes that define “love” in one of it’s best ways and strikes us as remarkably true.
1. As someone has said rightly, Love without passion is dreary. Passion without love is horrific.”
2. When you are in love, home suddenly changes from being a place to a person.
3. If there’s one thing precious than time, then it is “who” we spend it on!
4. Sometimes, it’s better to put love into hugs, than to put into words.
5. Loving someone doesn’t mean you will agree with everything they do. It means your commitment towards them is bigger than their flaws.
6. We all deserve a wild love from a gentle soul.
7. It’s too hard to forget someone, who has given you so much to remember…
8. Love is undeniably the closest feeling we have to magic.
9. When words fail, kiss. And kiss hard!
10. There is no happiness in the world than to love and be loved in return.