Breakups can never be easy, even if it means good riddance. They create some kind of void in our life that is not easy to get over with. Not immediately! We feel the need to recover and bounce back to life like we were before the relationship ever existed. Although the end of relationships can be sad and agonizing, they do teach us things we never imagined could be. They broaden our perspective about ourselves, things around us, our choices, and about life as a whole. The pain helps in identifying our weak areas you need to work on. One of the best things about a breakup is that it uncovers things you’ve been struggling with your whole life. But the only problem is, it uncovers them in a brutal, almost heart-aching way, which we fear to face. Even if it all sounds awful and unbearable in the beginning, it can actually turn out to be a blessing in disguise only if you can channel your emotions in the right direction. While the pain will make you stronger, the solitude will make you more aware of your vulnerabilities and help you figure out ways to keep them tamed. Just like they say, “What doesn’t kill you only makes you stronger.” It is absolutely true my dear! With this motivation, thebreakupcafe brings you a list of agonizing One Line Breakup Quotes that will make you nostalgic for sure. But you know what, sometimes it better to face it eye to eye than hiding away. So go on, face it and conquer it!
10 One Line Breakup Quotes about Relationships
Sometimes this is what you need to do – Lie down with the hurt. Or the heartache. Or even the hate. Whatever is inside. Sometimes you need to get close to it. Taste it. Understand it. So you can define it before it defines you. So go ahead, scroll through the Top 10 One Line Breakup Quotes and confront the “ache” that keep haunting you day and night ever since the breakup. Do it to free yourself and trust me, you’ll come out stronger!
1. When love isn’t always like the fairytale we watch in movies or read in books.
2. When you wish, he looked at you the way you look at him.
3. Sometimes, one heartbreak is enough to make you not want any of it again.
4. But love is not enough always. Sometimes, it takes more than love to make someone stay.
5. When a part of you dies along with the love that died.
6. Remember, the emotion that can break your heart is sometimes also the very one that can heal it…
7. Sometimes, it’s sort of a pleasurable pain to get your heart broken by someone you love unconditionally.
8. How I thought it would last, and all it turned out to be was a lie.
9. It’s scary to think, that the person who could heal you, is exactly the one who broke you.
10. Time passes. Memories fade. Feelings change. People leave. But hearts never forget.
And most, importantly,
Remember, that you are not alone in this. It certainly feels scary and never-ending phase, but it can actually be enlightening and fun to discover a newly found independence. All you need to have is the right attitude, and the right people by your side. Connect to your close and trusted ones who have known you through other life changes and who have never left your side despite your shortcomings —they can actually help you channel your emotions in the right direction and remind you of all the other challenges you’ve overcome. And, lastly, believe. Believe that everything happens for a reason and mostly, for a good reason! Good Luck!