There’s no denying that we all dread Breakups. Perhaps this is the most painful moment we face in the journey of love. It suddenly ends one day and leaves an excruciating, never-ending pain in the heart. And ever since, you don’t feel anything! You feel numb. Such is the pain of love. Breakups bring mixed feelings of insecurity, rejection, and separation to the surface. Though very uncomfortable, these episodes happen to everyone whenever you decide to end an intimate relationship with someone you adored all these while. No matter whether it’s tough or easy, not only is it a sudden adjustment to your life, it’s also an emotional moment of rejection and loss. You once spent a significant portion of your life with this person, and poof, now he or she’s gone. It’s a big alteration. And of course, it is difficult to cope up initially, and figure out how to be happy after a break up. Many of us resort to reading. There are innumerable things available online. Many of us resort to quotes. Some of us are really fond of hindi shayari. There’s a subtlety in the way these 2 line breakup sad Shayari can fill your heart with an overwhelming grief all over again. They somehow manage to tug the strings of our heart. Thebreakupcafe brings you a collection of breakup shayari in two lines in English about love that will help you share your feelings with your friends & loved ones.
10 Breakup Shayari in Two Lines about Love
Well, at least once in a lifetime we all feel the euphoria of falling in love, feel the passion, lust, adventure, desire, and most importantly, feel good with the one we thought would be “the one”. But unfortunately that balloon of dreams got pricked, now you are hurt. Now all you feel is pain and emptiness. Now, you know that the one you had put on the highest priority doesn’t even deserve to be loved. I guess that’s just life! We all have our own definitions of perfect love, we dream of every night unless we think we have got it, but as life goes on, we go through many relationships and as many breakups. So go ahead, scroll through the 10 breakup shayari in two lines about love and confront the “ache” that keeps haunting you day and night ever since the breakup.
1. No matter how much you try, what’s not meant to be, will never be.
2. Sometimes, you cannot blame love. Life never goes as planned.
3. It’s strange, that we can be in a room full of people who love us and yet we only think about the ones who don’t.
4. Stop waiting for something that will never happen. Sometimes, it’s important to let go and start afresh.
5. Don’t fear losing something that was never yours.
6. Sometimes, you can know a person for years and yet one day, become complete strangers.
7. What do you do when the one who is responsible for all the hurt, is exactly the one who can heal it?
8. “No answer” is also an answer. Understand it.
9. Some people come into our lives only to teach us, how valuable time is and most importantly, “who” we spend it on!
10. It’s okay that it ended. If it didn’t give you what you wanted, it certainly taught you what you deserve.
These were some really beautiful and deep Breakup Shayari in Two Lines. These 2 line breakup shayari will certainly help you convey your emotions to the person you love and also reminisce the past.
But most, importantly,
Never think that you are alone in it. The heartache feels terrible and endless, but it can actually be enlightening to discover new sides of your personality once you learn to direct your emotions towards the right direction with the right attitude. Remember, that Time is the greatest healer. So don’t look too far ahead into the future and worry about what it holds. Instead, take each day as it comes, and find something to look forward to in the short term – it could be a vacation you’ve planned with friends, a reunion with family, a promotion at work, or just dinner out at your favorite restaurant. All you need to have is the right attitude, and the right people by your side. And, lastly, believe. Believe that everything happens for a reason and mostly, for a good reason! Good Luck!