Going through break up is one thing, getting over a break up is a completely different ball game. It doesn’t matter whether you’re the one who was left heartbroken or the one who ended the relationship, breaking up is heartbreaking. It inflicts numerous emotions in us. We will pain, anger, agony, lonely, and hate – all at once. And it’s not an easy task to calm the hurricane inside the heart and stay positive. Because nothing around seems positive around. Nothing feels good. All you see and feel are negative emotions. Channelizing them towards the right thinking process requires a lot of effort. And maybe a little help as well. Speaking of help, quotes are a great means of solace. Reading great quotes often help in driving a positive and fighting spirit. On that note, thebreakupcafe brings you a collection of 10 meaningful Quotes about Breakups and Moving on that will help you understand your self-worth and get some motivation to move on with life.
10 Quotes about Breakups and Moving on
Of course, you will miss your ex and may still be in shock about the breakup, but don’t plead for a do-over. Breakups don’t just hurt, they seem impossible to overcome as well. So many questions attack at the same time – How do I get through this? Will I always feel the pain? Will it ever get any better? It will, for sure. Anyone who’s come out the other side of a breakup knows that. But if you’re currently going through a phase of heartbreak, that’s not comforting at all. There’s no point sugarcoating it. It’s the unfortunate truth that having a broken heart sucks and it’s going to continue to suck — until you reach the point where it doesn’t. However, the good news is that there are things you can do to speed the mending of your broken heart and make it a little less painful in the meantime.
Positive Quotes to Move on after a Break up
We won’t deny that feeling happy after break up is an uphill task. However, quotes always provide us retreat. Coping with breakup quotes and moving on quotes can serve as a ways to get over the terrible phase. Whether you are looking for quotes about moving on from someone or quotes about moving on and being happy, these 10 meaningful Quotes about Breakups and Moving on will certainly help you get a perspective and move on with life.
1. You will find that it is necessary to let things go, simply for the reason that they are heavy.
2. Don’t stress the could have’s. If it should have, it would have.
3. Closure happens right after you accept that letting go and moving on is more important than projecting a fantasy of how a relationship could have been.
4. Sometimes, it takes the worst pain to bring the best change.
5. You can spend minutes, hours, days, weeks, or even months over-analyzing a situation; trying to put the pieces together; justifying what could’ve or would’ve happened. Or you can just leave the pieces on the floor and move the fuck on!
6. No relationship is ever a waste of time. If it didn’t bring you what you want, it taught you what you don’t want.
7. Cheer up, darling. You are going to love again and, it will be magnificent.
8. Your value doesn’t decrease based on someone’s inability to see your worth.
9. Not everything is supposed to become something beautiful and long-lasting. Sometimes people come into your life to show you what is right and what is wrong, to show you who you can be, to teach you to love yourself, to make you feel better for a little while, or to just be someone to walk with at night and spill your life to. Not everyone is going to stay forever, and we still have to keep on going and thank them for what they’ve given us.
10. To heal a wound, you need to stop touching it.
And a very Important Self Improvement Advice:
Hopefully these quotes about breakups and moving on will help you find some solace.
Remember, no matter how much it pains, sometimes this is what you need to do – Lie down with the hurt. Or the heartache. Or even the hate. Whatever is inside. Sometimes you need to get close to it. Taste it. Understand it. So you can define it before it defines you. So go ahead, scroll through these Quotes and confront the “ache” that keep haunting you day and night ever since the breakup. Do it to free yourself and trust me, you’ll come out stronger! Hold on!